CHINA MINING Exhibition provides unique business opportunities for geological exploration & mine development companies and all-related services providers.
The 18th CHINA MINING Congress & Expo 2016 attracted over 10,000 delegates from 53 countries & regions and of 38,000 sqm exhibition areas. There were 520 exhibitors exhibit in the show area. Meanwhile, 16 mining ministers and vice ministers participated in CHINA MINING 2016. Altogether, 47 forums were held successfully.
The 19th CHINA MINING Congress & Expo 2017 will be opened from September 24 in the morning to September 27 in the afternoon. It will expect more than 10,000 delegates from over 60 countries and regions and more than 2,000 exhibition booths with over 38,000 square meters of exhibition area.
More Exhibition Opportunities
The exhibition includes 5 main exhibition areas covering over 38,000 square meters. There will be separate areas for China Land & Resources Area, Mining Countries' Pavilions, General Mining Area, Special Construction Area and Indoor/Outdoor Equipment Show.
Strong Traders' Promotion
CHINA MINING has becoming one of the most important traders' platforms in Asia and is further developing this platform by offering special promotions for traders.
More Countries Pavilions and Booths
Mining countries such as Canada, Australia, South Africa and Argentina will establish pavilions located in mining countries area. Besides, countries like Russia, Mongolia, Chile, etc., have expressed that they are going to send delegations to attend the expo. The total foreign booths will number over 150.
The special "Match Service" makes it easier to find the right company. Delegates can specify which companies and what type of businesses they are looking for. The organizing committee will contact the relevant enterprises in advance and create opportunities for networking and business talks during the event.
More Effective Professional Visitors Invite
CHINA MINING will be advertised and featured by leading Chinese and international media. In addition, the organizing committee is using every available means to invite professionals to visit the event.
• Governments and Associations
• Mining Companies: Energy, Minerals, Metals and Non-metals
• Geological Exploration: Geophysical Surveying, Chemical Surveying, Mapping services, ARSC
• Mining Technology and Services: Software Development, Data Analysis, Automation and Information Services, Data Processing, SATCOM and VSAT
Financial Service: Banks, Stock Exchanges, Insurance and Investment Companies
• Consultants: Accountancy Firms, Law Firms, Mining Assessment Institutions
• Mining Rights Traders
• Trading Companies
• Mining and Sustainability Development: Mine Safety and Environmental Protection, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Low Carbon
• Equipment/Device Producers and Suppliers:
- Geological Exploration Equipment: Aerial Remote Sensing Equipment, Mapping Equipment, Geological Data, Processing Equipment, Laboratory Analytical Instruments, etc.
- Mining Equipment: Drilling Equipment, Loading Equipment, Transportation Equipment, Lifting Equipment, Explosive Device and Construction Equipment, etc.
- Mineral Processing: Crushing and Grinding Equipment, Washing Machinery, Screening Equipment, etc.
- Safety Equipment: Ventilation Equipment, De-dusting Equipment, Protection Equipment, etc.
• Education: Universities, Research and Training Institutions
• Media and Publishers
• Top mining summit forum in Asia
• The world’s premier mining Congress & exhibitions
• The most respected and professional mining expo in China
• The Best platform for cooperation between international and local mining enterprises
• To share advanced experience from mining leaders
• To Learn about the latest tendency in mining worldwide
• To find domestic and foreign investment opportunities
• Project Investment Negotiation and matchmaking
• To study the world’s most advanced professional technologies
• To communicate directly with potential clients and business partners